We may collect a variety of personal information including your name, mailing address, phone number and email address. We will automatically store this information for our record. MUEBLES CASA does not trade or sell your personal information in any manner, except as specified herein or if you express your consent towards the same. Personal Information provided by you is used only:
- To understand the consumer behaviour so that we can improve the shopping experience. Statistical and demographical profiles of users may also be used for our business growth and marketing activities.
- To inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content.
- To understand the consumer preferences, buying pattern and to analyse user’s interaction on our website and to make improvements, we will use traffic flow and log data information.
- To measure overall site performance i.e. number of users visited, time spent by them on site, their engagement, their preferred product etc by using IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site.
- To Understand how customer use our website, and to monitor and protect the security of the website.
- To comply with legal requirements and disclosures provided under the laws of India.
The security of your personal information is very important to the Company. We have aligned physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. In addition, the Company uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details. In the event of any breach of your personal information, the Company will notify you of it by email or fax and will restore the integrity of the data system.